Delaney Brothers Bluegrass

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Dinner Show!

So this Saturday, December 1st, is the band's first holiday dinner show.  Pretty exciting stuff!  For being our first year we sold a respectable amount of tickets, and everything seems to be coming together nicely!  It promises to be a fun evening.  I was just at Dibbles Inn today paying for the balance due and I got to see the way they decorated the room we'll be in.  It looks great!  I can't wait to see the final "look" with the fireplace lit...

Meanwhile, "The Boys" have been busy working up some Christmas music to sprinkle into the set lists!  And there is even a dance floor, which prompted me to "suggest" they plan to do a couple waltzes during the evening so our guests can stretch their legs and take a spin around the floor.

If you didn't get tickets to this year's show, don't despair.  I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be doing this again next year.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment